P. S I love it, Whom




P.S I Love It, Whom

Meanwhile, I would like to tell you something about the things I love to do and to WHOM I love to be with as often as possible , that also I can stay for a long time and never get bored or tired of them or doing IT. 




A blessed day for each and everyone of you guys!  I am Rachelle L . Galos , 18 years old stunning,  I live in Paliparan III Dasmariñas City , Cavite.  I proudly introduce to you the things I love to do and to whom I love to be with .

"I LOVE IT"


       I will never get tired of cooking classic Filipino dishes . Since the day I had learned  to cook basic dishes when I was in grade school , I always used to help and watching my mother while cooking different dishes when preparing for meals, but now they called me as "Chef" in our home because usually I'm the one who cook for my family.  Those dishes shown above are my top list favorite food to eat and to cook as well , to be specific those are: Bistek , tinolang manok , paksiw na galunggong, menudo, kalderetang baka , sinigang , adobo and afritada. Those were very delicious isn't ?



Whenever I came to any birthday celebrations , I always preffered to perform and sing in videoke with my favorite  songs, that's why usually they call me "Videoke Amateurista". I love singing as how I love talking with God,  I may not use my voice to serve with God but I usually use it to express my prayers through singing worship songs. Because of that,  I won't stop singing as I won't stop loving my self.



Here's  my simple drawing book that my mother bought for me when I was in Junior  Highschool. I love to draw something , whatever came up to my mind everytime  I had a chance to draw,  the pieces I draw is depending on my mood, as well as for me to express my feelings on that particular day.



"TO WHOM I LOVE
TO BE WITH"




My family. I can say that I sustain my life with the love of my family . In test of time they will last , I would never stop to love them as I would not want to stop the period of time to continue being with them.  Started from my parents that my life began we have the love from each other that never ends. The feeling that I will always be thankful  to God for having them in my life .





Best friends as family. A friendship that knew when to set us straight. To deliver us some hard truths that only these true friendships are capable of. A circle of friends that I gladly to be with as often as possible to create more memories in life-long . I feel greatful for this inner circle, with whom I can be inspired to cheer up as they sending me loving advices and warm compliments. Specially at Shaymma, Eloiza, Fefe ,Wiza , Jodith , Lena,  Ber. Thanks to all of you .

To sum up everything , I sustain my life with to whom I love to be with and doing those things I love to do , to whom where I can absorb some strengths and to whom/things where I can release the pain I felt inside, that makes me realize to keep going through and cross all the pages of my journey in tru.

 Thank you for giving me a little more time to read. Please share your thoughts, say something about my blog , each and every comment or suggestions will be valuable. Once again thank you. 
















Mga Komento

  1. Nice blog Chelle I enjoyed reading your blog 😊 keep it up and God blessed you and your family😘

    TumugonBurahin
  2. The theme of your blog matches your personality, bebe ! Nice !

    TumugonBurahin
  3. I was amaze on your talent on cooking. Those foods you showed to your blogs looks so delicious

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Keep spending your time with the people you cherish the most! :D

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Your personality is filled with love, ang admirable! Lutuan mo kami minsan, Chelle!

    TumugonBurahin
  6. Your blog is so creative, i love singing too 💓

    TumugonBurahin
  7. Ayuz yob. Good that you are starting your blog. Go go go..

    TumugonBurahin
  8. This blog is very nice, keep it up and thankyou for sharing this kind of blog.

    TumugonBurahin
  9. Kudos to you ! A Job well done and a well explained blog. Continue to inspire people and to contribute good things to other people.

    TumugonBurahin
  10. I enjoy reading your blog, keep it up. God Bless

    TumugonBurahin
  11. napaaka talented naman, galing kumanta neto e skl

    TumugonBurahin
  12. (●♡∀♡) Foooddddss! Sharap sharap pala magluto ihhh. Keep it up! Your talent for God and everything that you want to pursue. Godbless you
    ( ◜‿◝ )♡

    TumugonBurahin
  13. Great content chelle! Napaka talented ih. Keep doing things that makes you happy sis. Proud of you❤️

    TumugonBurahin
  14. Nice blog gurl. Magaling na kumanta, Chef Pa hahahahaha Sa Christmas Party Lam Na hahahahaha

    God Bless Gurl!

    TumugonBurahin
  15. Nice blog rachelle, napakaganda talaga ng personality mo.. stay always happy and positive in life

    TumugonBurahin
  16. Always be with people you love---and feel loved. Continue to strive and pursue things that can make you feel alive. Well done!

    TumugonBurahin
  17. you're talenteddd chelle, enjoyy lifeee.♥️

    TumugonBurahin
  18. Continue what makes you happy chelle and hoping na malutuan mo kami ng specialty mo hehw

    TumugonBurahin
  19. Rachelle the talented hahahah you have it all chelle😊 cherish everything you have 👍👍 antayin namin luto mo sa xmas party hehehe

    TumugonBurahin
  20. Chelleeee thank you for singing on my birthday hihi :) I love your blog, kagutooom hahaha

    TumugonBurahin
  21. I'm not aware that you are good in arts, particularly in drawing. You are such a talented girl.

    TumugonBurahin
  22. Interesting blog i've really enjoy reading this~ :>

    TumugonBurahin
  23. Nice Blog Rachelle, goodluck in the near future. 666

    TumugonBurahin

Mag-post ng isang Komento